Rocksmith 2014 is a music videogame focused in allowing players to use real instruments in order to learn how to use them efficiently. Not only it has part of game, but also of educational tool since players learn new songs and the difficulty will increase gradually. Rocksmith 2014 could be useful also for musicians as they can use it to practice. Even expert musicians are able to learn with this attractive game.
Rocksmith 2014 has incorporated a set of tutorials for those beginners who are not used to this software. The creators of this videogame have also enhanced the gameplay for colorblind mode, a good feature for that group of players, in which the hues and saturation will be automatically adjusted in all levels.
How to play this videogame
This release comes with a set of new features and a redesigned interface to improve players’ experience. Among the new useful tolos of Rocksmith 2014, we can find the bass support since you don’t need to have the instrument to play it. You can emulate the bass using some strings of your guitar, particularly the four first ones. Another significant feature is the Riff Repeater, which enables the player to isolate portions of songs and practice with them, adding the ability of scaling the speed, the difficulty and other many options to create your customized learning environment.
In Rocksmith 2014 You can even play songs by memory using the Master Mode, or play several mini-games created to achieve specific guitar skills. There are also a huge number of new songs included that you can choose such as “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door”, “The Chimera” or “Don’t Look Back in Anger”. You can also select the instruments that will accompany you. With all these deep and flexible tools, playing your favorite songs on bass or guitar will be really easy.
Rocksmith 2014 Full Version Features
The unique features you can find in this PC installment are the following:
- Riff Repeater mode in which you can practice with single parts of your favorite songs, selecting the speed and the difficulty in each one of them
- 50 new audio tracks to play with: Bob Dylan, Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, etc.
- Session Mode in which players can select the instruments they want to be accompanied with and the possibility of playing with a virtual band
- Renewed interface
- Master Mode to play songs using your memory
- “Guitarcade” mini-games to prove your skills
- After reproducing your songs you can download them
If you want to know more about this game, feel free to check the developer’s website of Rocksmith 2014.
Minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation
The minimum system requirements for the free download and setup of this PC title are the following:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphic Card with at least 256 MB VRAM and compatible with DirectX 9.0
- Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0
Rocksmith 2014 is a good option for users who want to start playing instruments and they did not have the courage to do it before. On the other hand, Rocksmith 2014 could be useful for advanced and professional musicians who want to use it as a training lesson.