PasswdFinder is a free program that allows you to recover any password that you have lost or you cannot remember. It is common to use complicated passwords to increase the security of our online accounts. This software helps you to ensure your data safety without the necessity of remembering difficult phrases or words that are weird and rare even for you.
This recovery software supports the most popular Windows programs and web browsers. PasswdFinder could be used with email clients, FTP clients, internet messenger applications and other popular utilities. The main drawback of this tool is that does not have a password itself. This means that anybody can use it on your PC if you do not uninstall PasswdFinder after using it. Of course, you should not misuse this utility to hack the passwords of someone else.
How to use this recovery software
Getting PasswdFinder in your computer won’t take you too long. Once you are done with the setup process, you will see how it takes a few seconds to display a window with the passwords available in your system. In this window, you will find a list of the programs that you have in your computer and are supported by PasswdFinder, along with their passwords.
You have the option of exporting all this information into several formats such as txt, HTML or CVS. In addition, you can print all these data or even copy them into another safe place. This tool is intended for educational proposes. Regarding its interface, PasswdFinder has a minimalist and clean design.
PasswdFinder 18.104.22.168 Features
The unique features of PasswdFinder are the following:
- It provides support for almost any web browser, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Opera
- Possibility of printing, copying or exporting passwords list into txt, HTML or CVS formats
- Automatic search for the compatible programs and their passwords
- Some of the instant messaging tools supported are AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger or Yahoo! Messenger, among others
- Support for email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail
If you want to read more information about PasswdFinder before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s site .
System Requirements for a correct download and installation
Below you can find the minimum system requirements for the free download and setup of PasswdFinder in your computer:
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or further
- Processor: 233MHz or faster
- Memory: 64MB of RAM
- 800 x 600 Super VGA or higher resolution
- Hard Disk Space: 4.3MB available
If your daily life consists on using several accounts online and sometimes you face the problem of forgetting the password of any application, do not panic, PasswdFinder will recover it for you in few seconds. This recovery program is compatible with FTP and email clients as well as internet messenger applications, among others. But you should be careful, since it doesn’t have a pass itself, so make sure you are the only user in the PC in which you install this application, otherwise anyone could see your passwords.