FIFA Manager 13 is a PC video game based in football management. The player has a lot of different options to play, starting with the development of the club and balance control of the team, ending with the daily training, tactical options and player interactions. You will have information of the next events in a Calendar screen that can be very helpful. In this version, the developers wanted to emphasize player objectives and team dynamics, but you have the chance of deciding how much you want to get involved.
Its 3D graphics have been enhanced as well as game details. For example, now we can see more fan banners in the stadium or more fans wearing scarves and shirts of the team they support. It is true that you need to play a lot to see the effects of your actions in the game, something that could be a bit frustrating for the players that want immediate action.
In FIFA Manager 13 is you can take decisions on your football team considering around 40 variables. Football players have higher or lower expectations and they ask for things. For instance, some of them want to be the captain, some other want to take penalties and some want to play representing their country. You, as a manager, should react according to what your players and your team needs.
There have been included three new planning tools to enrich your management experience. ‘Season Planner’ is an addition to ‘Transfer Market’. ‘Upcoming events’ is a calendar and news section. In the Player Info screen, you can find ‘Player Development’. Besides, Live Ticker now includes an option to shout players during the match and have a greater influence over them.
FIFA Manager 13 Full Version Features
The unique features of FIFA Manager 13 are the following:
- ‘Team Matrix’ shows a hierarchical pyramid of the players of each team
- Each player has its own skills and expectations
- 3D match engine has been improved
- New menu with quicker access
- Positional level has been removed: now a player’s quality is measured with a formula which combines their skills and their type
- 3 new planning tools
- Live Ticker allows the manager shouting orders to players during matches in certain situations
If you want to read more about FIFA Manager 13 before you download it to your PC, feel free to visit the developer’s site .
System Requirements for a correct download and installation
Below you can find the minimum system requirements for the free download and setup of FIFA Manager 13 in your PC:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHZ or equivalent one
- Memory: 1GB of Ram
- Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of free space
- Graphic card compatible with DirectX 9
FIFA Manager 13 is the ideal videogame to play if your dream was being a soccer team manager. It has three new planning tools and its 3D graphics have been enhanced.