Might & Magic X: Legacy is an action first person RPG which is based on the world of Might & Magic developed by Ubisoft. Among its features you will find an open world with almost infinite options, great freedom to investigate, to discover different dungeons and to meet the unique bestiary that belongs to this classic role playing game.
First of all, you will have to form a group of four people with different classes. There are 12 to choose, from classic ones such as Warrior and Mage, to Druid or Scout. Have in mind that the teams your form will have weak points against some kinds of enemies, in that case you need to form a team for defense in those situations.
The art aspect of the game is influenced by the western role fantasy world, making it look serious with several mythological creatures. Graphics show enemies in detail, but you can barely see your characters, only their portraits at the center-bottom of the screen where you can also find the team’s skills.
You will have to move around a giant square map in which the rest of players are also moving. If you get close to an enemy, you will have to fight in combat, which can be ranged or melee. Depending on your class, you can cast spells, take a defensive distance or use some items. In combats up to 4 players can participate. You will have to use strategy to know which one is who must attack or where each member of the team has to be placed.
You will have multiple skills and different levels, from 0 to 25. When you level up, you will be given some skill points which you are free to distribute at your will among the different skills you have. The levels of the skills come from unskilled to grandmaster. Might & Magic X: Legacy’s graphics are not outstanding, but are good enough to enjoy the adventure.
Might & Magic X: Legacy Full Version Features
The main features of Might & Magic X: Legacy are listed below:
- Vintage game based on 1980s RPG Games
- Possibility of taking control of a team with four members, each one can be chosen among twelve classes
- Each class has its own skill system
- Turn-Based Gameplay
- Possibility of exploring the Agyn Peninsula, which is new and unexplored in the Might and Magic Universe
- You can explore and visit dungeons and labyrinths
- Several Riddles and Puzzles to solve
- Possibility of creating and also sharing you own mods
If you are interested in this game and you want to know more about this adventure before you download it, feel free to visit the official website.
System requirements for the download
Here you can see the minimum system requirements needed to download and play this RPG adventure:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.7 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 2.6 GHz
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 3870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB VRAM with Shader Model 4 or better and compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB free available
- Broadband Internet Connection required