Bionic Dues is a rogue-like strategy PC game developed by the indie studio ArcenGames. The title consists of eradicating the robots that are filling the city. For this, you should use the maximum number of explosions. In the story, the robots have rebelled against the whole humanity, and their operations center is located in the city, which is impossible to inhabit at the moment.
The majority of Bionic Dues happens within missions. Those take the traditional rogue-like form; a tiled floor dungeon with top-down view. The music of this indie game is nice; it is adequate to the distinct moments of the game. During the combats, you will hear upbeat tunes, but in the slow planning you will hear piano songs. The graphics are quite plain, but even with this simplicity, this PC game is great.
How to play
Once you download and install Bionic Dues, the game will give you 50 days until the robots attack again. If you manage to survive those days, you will be free to participate in the final attack in your base, where you should destroy all the robots that will try to invade you. This time could be reduced if you go for some missions that decrease the time of the attack. The player will take the control of one character and will choose the weapons or abilities to fight.
You can choose different Exos and use them to play several roles, but each one has the same finality. Missions have different objectives such as destroying the control station, finding the exit point or killing all the enemies. Maps are randomly generated and filled with traps and obstacles, so you can´t use the same strategy twice.
Bionic Dues Full Version Features
Here you can see some of the unique features of Bionic Dues:
- Tactical situations featuring different robots
- Over 40 unique bots, from the inept DumBots to the dangerous MurderBots
- Choose 30 to 50 missions as you explore the city
- Several difficulty levels ranging from casual to hardcore
- Customize your Exos with new weapons and abilities
- Save and load your game any time without effort
If you are interested in this indie game and you need some more information before you download Bionic Dues, feel free to visit the developer’s official website here .
Minimum system requirements to download and run Bionic Dues in your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 1.6 GHZ or higher
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 300 MB free space available
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 720 or above
Bionic Dues is a nice addition for your games library. Although it may seem a little bit hard at first sight, this strategy game will bring you tons of fun. You can choose your own Exo squad and customize it with weaponry and deadly abilities in order to destroy those robots and save the city.
- Wide range of missions to choose
- Customizable Exos
- Several difficulty modes
- Randomized maps grant replay value
- Loads of different enemy bots
- Item system is too complicated sometimes