Deadfall Adventures is an action-adventure videogame developed by The Farm 51 for Xbox 360 and Windows computers. This game follows the path of legendary titles like Half-Life or Goldeneye, in which you have to move forward shooting enemies, but you also have to resolve complex puzzles, missions and tests, uncovering an elaborate storyline. There’s nothing like good guys against bad guys.
In Deadfall Adventures we follow the journey of James Quatermain, descendant of one of the most famous adventurers of all times, his great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. He was the protagonist in amazing discoveries like King Solomon’s mines. Our main character will visit exotic places such as Egypt, the frozen Arctic, underground ruins and South American jungles to uncover the legacy of Atlantis.
The lost empire
You will not have to go straight forward shooting crazy-like all the time. Instead, you will have to stay sharp and be inventive to meet your objectives.
The storyline of this first-person game deals with Quatermain as he tries to find the Heart of Atlantis. Always equipped with his revolvers, a compass, a lantern and a diary that contains all the answers, Quatermain will have to fight against the Nazis, who are trying to get the Heart for Hitler, and against the Russians, who want it for Stalin and the pride of Mother Russia. He will also have to fight against mummies, who were peacefully asleep until humans broke into their home, disturbing their sacred rest.
One of the best things about Deadfall Adventures is that you will not have to go straight forward shooting crazy-like all the time. Instead, you will have to stay sharp and be inventive to meet your objectives. You will face several puzzles where you have to shoot numerous objects in a specific order, pushing buttons, spotting old-age idols, and so on. Besides puzzles, you will have to find artifacts scattered around each level. You will be able to spot them thanks to your compass. These treasures will enable you to increase Quatermain’s abilities, making things easier for you.
On the other hand,some users complain about the quality of combat. The AI is limited and inaccurate, making some fights too easy, and the design of some scenarios is not helpful. You can throw a grenade and watch it hits an invisible wall, which was, in reality, a box placed ten feet under the trajectory. In fact, the game is full of invisible walls that impede you from going to certain places or impedes your shooting.
Deadfall Adventures Full Version Features
Here are some of the features of Deadfall Adventures:
- Picturesque settings: explore frozen lands, jungles and deserts to unveil the mysteries of Atlantis
- Ancient puzzles: the inhabitants of Atlantis left puzzles to challenge new civilizations, and it is time for you to solve them adventurer-style
- Find artifacts to increase your skills: you will be free to improve your health, your flashlight or decrease the recoil of your weapons
- Destroy your enemies: get rid of foes using a wide range of weapons, such as revolvers, sniper rifles or, if you like to get physical, good old knives
- Multiplayer features and modes available
- Multiplatform: enjoy this title with your Windows computer or your Xbox 360 console
If you are interested in Deadfall Adventures and you need more information before you download it, feel free to check the
The minimum system requirements in order to download and run Deadfall Adventures in your computer are:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM Memory: 2 GB or higher
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD equivalent
- Hard Disk: 6.5 GB free space available
This download is a good choice for fans of adventure genres. Deadfall Adventures is similar to Uncharted, but it is played in a first-person perspective. You will have to make your way through exotic places defeating enemies and solving puzzles to unveil the mysteries that surround Atlantis.